Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not writing sucks.

Because of school, and other things, i have been slammed lately. Which makes it extremely difficult to write. I am currently working on the next chapter of The Next Generation, finally.

During school there are times where I get bored, and write randomly. So I decided to print out the last chapters of my stories, and bring them with me. So I can edit them, re-read them, and so I can work on the next chapter. Hopefully that will work, because I feel extremely behind on everything.

Not being able to write just sucks. Because I have a horrible memory, and I usually can't even remember what happened in my last chapter. I know, it's a fail.

Current stories i'm working on:
- The Next Generation (Found on my DeviantArt) status: ACTIVE
-Her Beautiful Demise (Found only on my computer) Status: ACTIVE
-The Rising of Ithea (Found only on my computer) Status: ON HOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment